Aeris Active™ is an innovative disinfectant effective against Coronavirus developed and made in Australia. It is non-toxic and its unique formula continues to kill bacteria for up to 7 days or 200 touches from application.
Aeris Active™ is compatible with the vast majority of both natural and synthetic surfaces prone to microbial colonisation.
Aeris Active™ helps long-term microbial control with its patented quat-polymer invisible protective film, ensuring that your surfaces remain germ-free for longer. The film does not impact how the surface is used at all but continues to fight germs for up to 7 days or 200 touches.
- HACCP approved, certified as suitable for cleaning and sanitising food and beverage equipment.
- Independent testing confirmed effectiveness against Coronavirus
- Complete viral kill of Herpes Simplex Type 1, Polio Virus, Gastroenteritis, Norovirus and Influenza
- Inhibition against S.Aureus and E.Coli
- Compliant with hospital grade disinfectant
- 750ml spray bottles.
- 5 Litre bulk container
Our Chosen Products
To help your purification process